Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Bird Watching Mugs - Gift Ideas for Birders

Looking for a fun gift for a bird watcher? How about a funny mug? Yep, there are some great ones and mugs that are just for us bird watchers.

I certainly don't consider myself a professional bird watcher or birder, but I do love great mugs and I love to profess to everyone my hobbies and likes. That's where a bird watching mug makes a great gift idea.

No matter who is on your gift list, a funny, cute or beautiful bird-watching mug makes a great gift idea. OK, for those bird lovers on your gift list that is.

Since I think everyone should have at least a little humor in their day, I found some funny bird watcher mugs that work great whether it's for home or office use. But there are plenty more.

The choices for designs are numerous, but the choices for styles those designs can go on are also numerous and colorful. Any commuter would love to have a bird watcher travel mug that tells everyone they would prefer to be doing something else!

No comments:

Post a Comment